Storm Damage & Restoration
Storm Damage Roofing Restoration Services in Myrtle Beach
United Contractors Roofing provides professional assistance with storm damage and restoration in Myrtle Beach. Please contact us if you experience hail damage or roof leaks after storms or high winds.
Assessing a roof after a hail storm might be complicated for many homeowners, but it is extremely important to maintain your roof in excellent condition as to avoid any structural deterioration and roof leaks. Many insurance companies will consider hail damage insurance claims and will pay for a complete roof replacement, if roof hail damage is properly assessed. Most insurance adjusters will require the professional opinion of a local roofing company in Myrtle Beach SC.
Main signs your roof may have hail damage:
- Check any metal roofing vents, metal valleys, and metal flashing for dents. As a softer roofing material, metal will indicate hail damage immediately.
- Examine ridge cap for any hail hits. Look closely at shingles, pay attention to the edges as well.
- Watch out for any bruises, dents, cracks, or missing asphalt shingle granules (metal roofs will have dents and scratches).
High Wind Damage
United Contractors Roofing provides professional wind damage roofing services in Myrtle Beach. Most common high wind roofing damages include missing shingles, roof leaks, roof holes, and damage to the roof caused by flying objects. Severe wind storms and tornadoes can cause significant damage to your roof. Follow our efficient wind storm preparation guide to minimize potential damage to your home:
- Trim tree branches away from your roof and windows
- Always secure window shutters
- Bring in your outdoor furniture
- Shut your garage door
- Secure all doors and windows
- Follow the emergency instructions of local officials
Factors that determine wind storm damage:
- Wind Speed
- Wind Direction
- Wind Duration
- Flying Debris
- Strength of the Structure
GET A FREE QUOTE